Welcome

We're really glad you stopped by! If you are looking for creative parenting support and tools to help your child, we can help.
This blog is no longer active, so if you want lots of parenting tools and tips visit
visit us at www.thecreativityqueen.com

The Creativity Queen

So what do you want to create for 2008?


I have been thinking about goals and what I want to accomplish for the upcoming year. There's the typical to-do lists: see more clients, exercise more, market my
book, start my dissertation. However, there are some bigger things on my to-do list that I write down every year but never really seem to do: practice compassion with those who are the closest to me, be patient with loved ones, be more flexible and less strong willed, be more loving and thankful. So how can I make a commitment to change that will last more than a week?

Sometimes just slowing down and appreciating the surroundings offers a new perspective.


What have you seen differently over the last few days?

No comments: