Welcome

We're really glad you stopped by! If you are looking for creative parenting support and tools to help your child, we can help.
This blog is no longer active, so if you want lots of parenting tools and tips visit
visit us at www.thecreativityqueen.com

The Creativity Queen

Help my child survive and thrive the last few weeks of school teleclass



Want to help your child manage their end
of the school year stress?


It is the end of the school year and you are feeling overwhelmed!  If so, I understand. Many of the families I see in my private practice are feeling the same way. I'm hearing from parents that they are burnt out, overwhelmed, and exhausted trying to help their child deal with the end of the year stress.

So I wanted to share with you some of the easy successful strategies that have helped other parents help their children through this stressful time.
bad school dayWhat if your child ended the year on a HIGH note?
It may be hard to imagine, but it is possible! I've had the opportunity to witness this with many of the families I see. Because the end of the year is looming and I know it is possible for your child be successful, I have decided to share what works!





  No more nagging, no more blaming, 
no more arguing, wouldn't that be nice?

Join me on three teleclasses where I share strategies that have helped 1,000 of families over the last 20 years. I promise you will learn specific steps to help your child end their school year in a positive manner. 




Three 1-hour teleclasses cover the following topics:
The Top 5 Problems your child may be encountering and what you can do about it.
The biggest mistakes parents make and some simple solutions that work.
Why nagging, blaming, and arguing do not work, and what you can do instead.
Creating accountability, responsibility, and success with a simple strategy.
BONUS: Live Question and Answer online forum.















It is my heartfelt desire to help your child have a successful school year. I hope you will join me as I give you the strategies to support your child, teaching them tools that will last beyond the end of the school year.








No comments: